Contact Us

What can I do if my ex-spouse refuses to pay child support?

In most divorce settlements involving children, the couple will either reach their own child support agreement or else the court will devise a child support contract that both individuals must follow. In either case, these agreements are enforceable under the law. However, some spouses may still choose to ignore their responsibilities and refuse to pay child support. In these situations, a number of different legal options are available to help ensure that the custodial parent continues to receive the support payments he or she needs.

If you would like to know more about what you can do to get your ex-spouse to pay child support, contact our Woodlands divorce lawyers from the BB Law Group PLLC today at (832) 534-2589.