The Woodlands Domestic Violence Lawyers

At the BB Law Group PLLC, our Woodlands domestic violence lawyers realize that it is normal and even expected for couples to experience some form of discord in their relationships at some point. In most cases, these disagreements take the form of small annoyances or heated arguments. However, in some situations, this anger can lead to violence. When this happens, it is important for victims of domestic violence to seek help, potentially in the form of a divorce or restraining order.

If you have been the victim of domestic violence, an experienced, compassionate attorney can help you protect yourself by filing a restraining order or initiating other legal actions against the perpetrator. Contact a Woodlands domestic violence lawyer from the BB Law Group PLLC today at (832) 534-2589 to learn more about your legal rights and options and the many ways in which we can help you escape violence at home.

Our Practice Areas

When it comes to protecting victims of domestic violence, the tenacious Woodlands restraining order attorneys of the BB Law Group PLLC are unafraid to stand up for our clients’ rights to safety. If you are facing a volatile situation at home or believe you are being stalked, we can help you with the following:

It can be frightening to stand up to the person who is threatening your safety. Let a determined Woodlands domestic violence attorney take the legal action necessary to protect you and your loved ones from your aggressor.

Contact Us

If you need help freeing yourself from an unsafe situation at home, we can assist you in getting the legal protection you need. Contact a restraining order attorney in The Woodlands from the BB Law Group PLLC today at (832) 534-2589 to speak with a qualified member of our legal team.

Contact Us for a Confidential Evaluation

Bubble Chat Favorite Icon Client Testimonials

Don't change! You made it possible for this family to understand where we stood and how to work towards the best outcome.

See More